Saturday, November 8, 2008

Having trouble managing multiple gmail accounts?

If you're anything like me, you hate logging in each time you want to check your email. If you're anything like me, you also appreciate having a separate email address than your spouse. Since Tiff and I both use gmail, it seems like every time we wanted to send an email, we'd always have to log the other person out. It used to drive me CRAZY. We got to the point where one of us used firefox, while the other person used internet explorer. It worked, but it was a less-than-perfect solution.

The solution: If you use Firefox, install the Cookie Swap Add-on (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3255). With a simple click of the button, you can swap between several cookie profiles, meaning that it tricks the computer into thinking that you are still logged into all of your accounts. I LOVE COOKIE SWAP!!!!

No comments: